Saturday, November 22, 2014

Day 4






This morning I woke up and could not believe that the redness is fading!!! My skin looks like its finally starting to heal up!!! I am SO excited!!!! After a year of this awful condition, finally some relief, thank God!!!

I'm having some pretty strong sugar cravings now. I'm focusing on hydration and not slipping into the bag of dried figs!!!


Last night I made the best squash ever! It was a small buttercup/hubbard looking squash and I chopped half an apple into each, one fig into each, drizzled olive oil inside and then sprinkled cinnamon on top. I was out of walnuts or I would have added walnuts as well.

It was incredible!!!

Tonight we are having elk steaks with onions and mushrooms. Oven roasted carrots and also broccoli!

After the carrots are done, while we are eating dinner, I'm going to be roasted some whole sweet potatoes in preparation for tomorrow!

This is only day 4 and despite yesterday's flareup, I can't wait to see how my skin looks on Day 30!!!

Enjoying the sunshine today!
~KT~

No comments:

Post a Comment