Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dairy Daze

Well, today marks the fifth day on a dairy free trial diet. It's been rough, I always knew I loved dairy  and living in the dairy state I have easy access to high quality and fresh dairy products daily! I do miss dairy but, oddly enough, I haven't had a migraine the past few days. I've had those headaches that precede a migraine but it never got to the point of being a migraine. One the one hand I hope I have found the migraine trigger, but on the other hand I sincerely hope it's not dairy. I love dairy. I miss dairy. At least dairy isn't required for my health as I can get vitamin d from the sun and calcium/magnesium and other minerals for other food I grow so  it will all be good!

Yesterday I noticed I had a pinched nerve and it slowly got worse throughout the day. Now, today it hurts so bad I can hardly move - let alone pick my baby up! I really need to call and get in to the chiropractor for an adjustment. I'm sick of my back hurting.

My garden is growing absolutely fabulous this year! I am very excited to see how it continues to grow! We've also had tons of rain this year compared to last year so I only had to water my garden once or twice!

My beans appear to be doing better, but I did notice they look worse right after a rain but once the sun comes out and dries everything up they perk right up and keep on growing.

The herbs I transplanted also seem to be adapting well to their new home!

My potatoes are growing incredibly well! I can't WAIT to see how they actually produce in barrels this year. I've never seen plants grow so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment