Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day 12 and Decor

Day 12 of the Whole30 and this reaction is still persisting. It is a little frustrating but I am persisting because I committed to this program!!! At least my mind is at rest that my trigger is environmental and not dietary!!!

We are busy decorating and crafting here at the house. Right now we are making an Advent Calendar (I will post photos when I'm done! A whole post on the crafts will come later!). We are also making a stocking holder to hang on the wall.

We are about halfway done decorating. Last night the little ones helped me hotglue ribbon to candy canes to hang up in the window. They also helped me make some fun ribbon bracelets to give to cousins for Christmas gifts.

This year is our first "down home" Christmas in about 2-3 years. I forget. Either way I am SO excited for this season and can't wait to pass down some family traditions, start new ones and teach them about why and what we celebrate!

Its totally going to be a Homemade Holiday this year!

Well, back to finish my crafts so I can post about them this week!

~KT~

No comments:

Post a Comment