Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Blessings


My three little blessings before heading to church for Easter service. 

This past Easter weekend was wonderful despite the entire family fighting off head colds. The Easter service was incredible and reminded me what a wonderful blessing it is to have salvation and also God's love for us. Absolutely incredible!

I also planted the gladiola corms I had waiting to be planted and I picked up some day lilies to plant in the back of the house. I still have to plant my bleeding heart plant into a pot. I don't want to plant it in the ground as I would like to bring it with me someday if and when we ever get to buy our own place. I've been wanting to start preparing my garden and really work some of natures fertilizer into the ground so it will be all ready for planting next month.  I also forgot that I need to pick up a few more seeds to plant! Yikes! Better start looking before everyone is sold out and I want to make sure they are OP and not hybrids or GM.

Well off to enjoy my evening!
~KT~

No comments:

Post a Comment