Friday, April 13, 2012

Going for it!

This morning I remembered an annual 10K coming up. I decided to finally go for it since I'm not pregnant! The past few years I haven't been able to do it and I've been wanting to get back into shape for summer so this is a perfect opportunity!

I'm hoping I can get somebody to run it with me but if I can't then maybe I will just do the stroller one and bring at least two of the kids with me. I have about 7ish weeks to train so I need to start training today. I'm going to use my old training method of cross training for when I was training to be in cross country in college so here goes nothing! I'm going to have to get up extra early in the morning to go for a run before the kids get up so I'm just going to do my cross training part today then a run tomorrow rest on Sunday and so on and so forth so I will be ready to go for the race!!! I need to get a new pair of shoes so hopefully I can work that into the budget.

My very first official run! And a 10K at that!!!

~KT~

No comments:

Post a Comment