Thursday, January 8, 2015

Icy Awakening


Last night the fog rolled in and slowly left a frosty wake this morning.

It was so beautiful and I'm glad I forgot to take down my red Christmas bow on the front entry.

Today I am sorting through our clothes and making a fabulous family recipe casserole!

I know it is a bit ridiculous getting excited over a casserole, however it's the small things in life that break up the possible monotony of a foggy winter day!!!

Our youngest is now doing the "inch worm" and "army crawl" all over the floor so now I am focusing on purging and organizing our main living spaces and leaving the items in storage for later, once I know whats on the main floor! 

Baby C loves to be "worn" as I do my daily organizing. I committed to 15 minutes a day, 6 times a week. I noticed I end up doing about 1-2 hours of extra work every day doing that. It's done wonders for my moods this winter! 

Well, now back to my casserole making with baby supervising "over my shoulder"! 

Happy Day!

~KT~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment