Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Summer Dreamin'


I just had to look at some sweet summer pictures of last summer after a day like today. Maybe it's just me though. Am I the only one that gets stressed out when doing taxes? Each year it seems like they change stuff so after I think I have it figured out so the next year won't be so bad... Well surprise! Something changes and I have the same burr under my saddle again. I got so upset today my face broke out in a rash and I was sweating the entire day. 


Okay, maybe its not just the taxes... Maybe I'm still detoxing from going G Free. Not sure, either the case hope the rash on my face goes away soon, it seems to be stress related so hopefully after a good nights sleep I will wake up with the tax nightmare over with and I won't have to worry about it for another year... when they will change things yet again. My husband had to finish the taxes today because he wanted to file right away so we could get our refund as soon as possible. I'm so glad he did  that because I don't have to do them tomorrow and waste another afternoon doing taxes.



Well today I am thankful for my husband finishing the taxes for me so I don't have to get stressed out tomorrow too. Yeah!


Everyday is a great day to be a mommy!!!
~KT~

No comments:

Post a Comment