Monday, October 31, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside...

Today was a totally typical late fall day. Sunny, then cloudy, then sprinkled rain, now its just cloudy and chilly! I don't dare say cold because last winter was cold! This is just chill! Ok it is cold but still chill compared to what winter is cookin' up for us! 

Still waiting on baby. I am very ready to have baby. A baby started crying in church yesterday and I had let down. Yeah, when that starts to happen I know I'm close! Very close! The contractions have been different today, going from 30 minutes apart to 20 to 10, then I start doing something and I get distracted and I forget to count them so then I don't know if they are staying the same or disappearing like practice labor often does. 

I'm thinking about going into town with the family this evening after dinner and walking around and picking up a few last minute items for the baby. Maybe that will encourage these strange contractions to kick into active labor and produce a baby! Yeah! I was looking at the calendar today and realized that today is the last day of October! Tomorrow is November! 11-1-11! If I can't wait to have the baby for 11-11-11 then 11-01-11 would be just as fine. Actually any day is fine with me! I'm ready to meet the baby, and start letting my body heal and revive itself after having 3 babies in 3 years. 

Over all it's to the point where I just can't wait to meet the baby and smell that precious new baby smell. That is the most heavenly smell no scientist could ever recreate! New born baby everything about them is precious :)  I guess you could say they are "heaven-scent"!!!! So excited!

Well time to sign off and figure out what to have for dinner. I'm so restless the last thing I feel like doing is cooking but I have two kids and a husband to feed so off to cook I go!!!

~KT

No comments:

Post a Comment