Thursday, July 21, 2011

Heirloom Squash and Country Livin'





I can't believe how long this starter squash is! It hasn't even bloomed yet!!! I had to take a tape measure out there just so really prove how long it is and it hasn't blossomed!!! I'd say the package is right when they say this type of heirloom zucchini from Italy can get to be around 3 feet long!!! I can't wait to see how it tastes!!!
I took this picture on Monday, July 18 on my morning walk. I got up earlier than normal so I could fit my walk in before the heat and humidity got too high so I couldn't go on my walk. It made for a pretty picture!


I took this as I was leaving for my walk on Monday, that is my baby out there eating his morning grass. I've had him since he was about 7 months old and he is 9 years old now!!! I like playing around with settings on my camera, I am learning more about taking pictures every day, I love how this one turned out!!!


Well I checked the weather and since it's not supposed to rain I am going to call this day laundry day!!! I figured I better do it all today because this weekend looks like it might rain which means it will be a great weekend to really work hard on organizing and finishing projects for the fair in August!!!

Today I am thankful for my husband, my kids, and being able to live in the country! What are you thankful for this Thursday?
~KT~

No comments:

Post a Comment