Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, Monday

I am pleasantly surprised at how productive today was despite having 2 small teething kids. I got some laundry done, all the floors done, the "dining room" re organized... yeah I am pretty please right now.

Too bad the most important thing I wanted to do today was find my other checks.... I really need to find them. I did get a lot of extra stuff done in the process of trying to find out where they went off too but while that makes me happy I still didn't get to find those checks and I need to pay some bills! I will try again tomorrow. I would say I did enough today, well once I finish dinner that is :)

Tonight we are having lentil and tomato stew with homemade pita bread. Yum!

I can't wait!

I also have a new best friend. Farina muffins. Double yum!

I like farina muffins a lot better than a sweet cornbread muffin.

Well I am still working on that scarf, I only get to work on it maybe an hour at a time. I have about 4 hours into right now, which is really sad time wise. I am happy so far with the results and I am learning the triple crochet and coming up with my own pattern. I like it!

The other project that I finished is a horse's tail protector bag. Handy to have at shows or the fair. I have been putting a few of my things on etsy. I am going to make another tail protector bag, but this time for a male horse. It's going to be so neat I will have to post a picture of it, as long as it turns out!

We are still having car issues. I know it will get better someday. But again, we could deal with lemons the rest of our life! But we are making lemonade out of the lemons we have. It makes for a good laugh! Laughing about it really minimizes the stress of the situation and makes it seem like less of a problem. Kind of like an "oh well" and get on with your day!

That is the kind of stuff to keep yourself young. Laugh, don't frown.

Signing off for today so I can finish my pita's-
KT

No comments:

Post a Comment