Friday, January 13, 2012

Puzzled





 This is a picture of the 1,000 piece puzzle (Or as my daughter Evelyn calls them"puggles") I did this week. It only took me 4 days of taking breaks from housework and the busyness of life to finish. Puzzles are like a good mystery, you have a bunch of different pieces that don't make sense unless put in the right order! 

I have a lot to say but not a lot of time so I will have to post as I can. Time to get dinner stuff ready so when it's time to cook dinner everything is ready to go. I found that to be easier for me to do. When kids are napping I get everything prepped and ready to go so when its the "witching time" it makes it somewhat easier on me so instead of prepping while I'm cooking with kids yelling "nummers!" all I have to do is actually cook whatever I'm making while listening to the kids yell "nummers!" at me. I don't hear whiny voices though ;)

~KT

1 comment:

  1. Sweeeeeeeet puzzle! :) baking... :P I love Cheesecake <3 I finished making the Nutty Bar Cheesecake, and my dad is like "I thought you were making the cheesecake you bake." (Rhubarb Swirl Cheesecake). Now, if I can talk anybody into taking me to the store, I shall make that one too! :D

    ReplyDelete