Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stir Crazy

After another awful nights sleep last night I'm having a hard time function. But again, I am also going stir crazy after not leaving the house in almost a week! I need to be around some people! But again, I am sick and that is why no one has come to visit! 

I have been thinking about making some ginger cookies and chili but I'm just not feeling up to it which is why I haven't left the house to go for a ride. I'm not up to getting the kids in the car and back out again when we get home so here I sit in the house. 

Not quite sure what to make for dinner tonight that is "quick and easy and healthy". Still thinking about it but I need to figure it out pretty quick because it's getting to be that time again!!!

I've been craving a pumpkin spice latte and pizza so it's kind of hard to figure out what to make for dinner when all I can think about is a greasy processed pizza!!! Strange. I eat so healthy then I crave random culinary atrocities!!! Well I better sign off and look through my cookbooks for something quick,easy,and healthy to eat before it gets too late! Maybe I will get lucky and my husband will need to run to town for something so I can at least go for a ride and see some of the fall colors before the wind blows all the leaves off prematurely!!! 

Off to dig for a recipe in the cookbook treasure trove!
~KT

No comments:

Post a Comment